Jackie Robinson Mens Supima Cotton Tee
On April 15, 1947, Jackie Robinson made his big league debut and became the first Black major league baseball player of the modern era. Robinson will be celebrated across the country on today on April 15, marking the 75th anniversary.
This Men's Crew Tee features a contemporary fit and is made with 100% Supima cotton. Pleasantly lightweight, buttery to the touch and about to be your next fave. Proudly cut & sewn in the USA.
- 100% Supima cotton; heathers contain some poly.
- Available in white, black and athletic grey
- Regular fit
- Available in sizes S - 3XL
- Made on demand in LA. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
Please bear in mind that all shipping carriers are anticipating higher volumes than normal this year due to the ecommerce surge, elections, covid.
THANKSGIVING, November 26, 2020:
• Orders received on or before November 13th, 2020
• Delivered on or before November 25th, 2020
CHRISTMAS, December 25, 2020:
• Orders received on or before December 4th, 2020
• Delivered on or before December 24, 2020
* Based on non-expedited shipping.