Donovan Mitchell Player Towel
Made in the USA
- Soft polyester-microfiber front and absorbent, cotton terry back
Donovan Mitchell Jr. (born September 7, 1996) is an American professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association (NBA).He played college basketball for the Louisville Cardinals. He was selected by the Denver Nuggets with the 13th overall pick in the 2017 NBA draft and was later traded on draft night to the Utah Jazz.
Please bear in mind that all shipping carriers are anticipating higher volumes than normal this year due to the ecommerce surge, elections, covid.
THANKSGIVING, November 26, 2020:
• Orders received on or before November 13th, 2020
• Delivered on or before November 25th, 2020
CHRISTMAS, December 25, 2020:
• Orders received on or before December 4th, 2020
• Delivered on or before December 24, 2020
* Based on non-expedited shipping.