Lonzo Ball Player Towel
Made in the USA
- Soft polyester-microfiber front and absorbent, cotton terry back
As a high school senior at Chino Hills High School in 2016, Ball was awarded multiple national high school player of the year honors, and led his team to an undefeated record, as well as a national championship. As a college freshman in 2016–17, he led the nation in assists and broke the UCLA record for most assists in a season. He also won the Wayman Tisdale Award as the top freshman in the nation.
Please bear in mind that all shipping carriers are anticipating higher volumes than normal this year due to the ecommerce surge, elections, covid.
THANKSGIVING, November 26, 2020:
• Orders received on or before November 13th, 2020
• Delivered on or before November 25th, 2020
CHRISTMAS, December 25, 2020:
• Orders received on or before December 4th, 2020
• Delivered on or before December 24, 2020
* Based on non-expedited shipping.